Tang – Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
- Semiconductor advance node processes: BiCMOS, CMOS and FinFET. Create custom design reference database for advanced process nodes: FinFET 14nm, 11nm, 10nm, 8nm, 7nm.
- Experience with op amps, high-speed SerDes designs and adaptation process for serial link.
- Front-to-back experience with transistor level design: Cadence tools (Schematic XL, ADE L/XL, Spectre (RF), Virtuoso Layout XL, PVS DRC / LVS, and QRC extraction).
- ANSYS: Totem for power noise, electro-migration (EM) and ESD reliability simulation and PathFinder tool for accurate interconnect parasitic extraction, electro-migration or current-density rule handling.
- Unix Revision Control tools: Synchronicity / Perforce / Cadence design revision controls.
- Test Equipment: Agilent 8960, Anritsu 8820, Aeroflex, Qualcomm test tools such as QPST, QXDM.
- Microsoft: Project, Visio. Canvas. JIRA by Atlassian, CR – PRISM.
- Additional Areas of Expertise:
- Silicon Fabrication
- On-Die and In-Package Coupling
- Layout Experience
- IC Design and Implementation
- IC Design
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Mixed Signal Design Engineer
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.