Kaymen – Electrical Design Engineer
- Resourceful Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in new product design, schematic capture, PCB layout, testing and debugging with a background in utilizing tools such as Altium Designer, OrCAD CIS, and Cadence Allegro for schematic capture, layout, and design.
- Detailed knowledge and exposure to designing, specifying, and integrating hardware and software components into products including chips, reference hardware designs, and leading/ supporting initiatives to define, select, and integrate products and platforms to meets the customer's requirements.
- In-depth experience performing design integration, implementation, and validation.
- Direct experience leading and supporting product design, development, customer inquiry, and design-in.
- Dependable, energetic leader with a proven track record of successfully releasing new products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within fast-paced design, development, manufacturing, and production environments; working cross-functionally, individually, or in a team; driving design and integration of hardware, software, and components into new products as well as existing products; utilizing project management, organization, and communication skills.