George - Electrical Engineer
- Experienced in PCB designing, assembling of the components and in fabrication process.
- Experience in EMC Testing which includes ESD, Radiated Emissions, Radiated Immunity, Surge, Burst, Conducted Emissions, and Conducted Immunity.
- Proficient in using EDA tools like OrCAD, Raspberry PI, Arduino, Ki CAD, EAGLE, Cadence Virtuoso, Altium, Allegro and Proteus.
- Experienced in working with various Lab equipment like VNA’s, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, functional generators etc.
- Extensive Knowledge in Design Optimization – DFM, DFA, and DFT.
- Knowledge of both AC and DC circuits (Power distribution & control units), RSR232, CAN, LIN, I2C and Ethernet.
- M.S., Electrical & Electronics Engineering