Gabriel – Electronics Engineer
- Hands-on Electronics Engineer with extensive experience and expertise in system architecture, product definition and specification, analog and digital circuit design, Altium schematic capture, logic design with standard logic families (Intel, Siemens), Microchip and ST family microprocessors, and HP and Tektronix logic analyzers and scopes.
- Audio electronics design and offshore manufacturing support.
- Experience includes the design, implementation and testing of analog and digital signal processing circuitry.
- CAD tools include the use of Audio Precision and LabView in the design process.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, specializing in signal processing
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.