Albert – Hardware Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer with extensive experience in designing printed circuit boards.
- Adept at presentations validating and debugging teams and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding project timelines while working several projects and delivering quality output.
- Additional skills include: ARCHITECT • DESIGN • VALIDATION • DEBUGGING • COMPONENTS • SCHEMATIC • LAYOUT
- Ph.D. of Science in Electrical Engineering
Hardware Design Engineer
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.