Clemson – Mechanical Design Engineer
- 3 years of experience in the field of Engineering product design, development and validation using CAD/CAE tools.
- Experienced in Design, Development, Standardization, and Manufacturing of Plastic injection molds for industrial items through Solid Works, CATIA V5, Auto-Cad & PRO-E.
- Experienced in designing the manufacturing processes for injection mold and mechanical parts by CNC machining, EDM machines, Wire-cut EDM machines, Jig-boring machines, Surface grinding machines.
- Expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve a substantial reduction in terms of productions cost, raw materials, and energy consumption.
- Experienced in understanding the blueprints and skilled in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T), DFMEA, APQP, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Working knowledge with statistical tools like Minitab to generate statistical reports to verify parts.
- MS, Mechanical Engineering