Chen – Quality Assurance/Product Engineer
- Product/Test Engineering - NPI and sustaining activities on mixed-signal, non-volatile memory, high-voltage DMOS technologies, analog electronics and consumer products, involving characterization, qualification, failure analysis and yield enhancement. Test program generation for production, characterization and reliability using in both ATE and C/Python-based PC test equipment environments. Proficient in functional testing & parametric power analysis as well as statistical analysis using DataPower, Syntricity, SQL & JMP. Arduino processor board programming and Solidworks experience.
- Technical writing on product datasheets, application notes and automotive qualification packages.
- Manufacturing involving local/offshore assembly/test of semiconductor and PCBA products (IPC-TM-650). Solidworks and Cadence schematic-capture experience as well as basic PCB design.
- Quality Assurance and hands-on failure analysis involving risk reduction in manufacturing, RMA corrective actions, ISO9000-compliant processes and QS9000/TS16949/AIAG automotive market segments with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and 8D/FMEA analysis.
- Reliability & Failure Analysis to deprocess and analyze integrated circuits using microprobe, liquid crystal, SEM, FIB, EDX, package X-Ray, SAM and other techniques. Silicon/package qualifications per MIL-STD-883, AEC-Q100 and JEDEC specifications; burn-in, thermal cycling, biased temperature-humidity bake, 85/85, autoclave, ESD, HALT/HAST and latch-up.
- Component Engineering & Supply Chain Management involving component selection, qualification, scheduling & process changes. RoHS and WEEE qualification of lead-free semiconductor products based on JEDEC requirements and environmental specifications.