Joshua – System Engineer
- Design and engineering experience with commercial, military and space grade RF and Microwave hardware, including frequency sources, power amplifiers, mixers, filters and passive components.
- Characterized, simulated, tested, screened, and improved numerous designs employing mixed signal technology resulting in world-class products.
- Design Software: NI LabVIEW, Multisim, AutoCAD, Cadence OrCAD PSPICE & Schematic Capture, Allegro HDL, Agilent Genesys, Agilent Advanced Design Software (ADS), AnsoftHFSS, Operating Systems, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX
- Programming Languages: MATLAB, C/C++
- Test equipment: E3631A triple output DC power supply, E4418B EPM series power meter, U3401A digit dual display multimeter, E8257D 250KHz – 40GHz, PSG analog signal generator, PXA signal analyzer N9030A 3Hz – 50GHz, E5052A/E5053A signal source analyzers and microwave down converters, analog/digital oscilloscopes, vector/scalar network, analyzers, chart recorders air-Jets, temperature chambers, hot/cold plates, waveguide, Microscope, Fluke thermal imaging.
- MSEE Electrical Engineering