Aria – Analog Integrated Circuit Layout Designer
- Analog Integrated Circuit Layout Designer for Hi Speed OpAmp Section. Lab Manager, Equipment Engineering Technician, Troubleshooting to component level. Wafer Fab
- HARDWARE: Sun Unix Ultra 60 workstation, HP4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer, HP8753E Network Analyzer, HP4156A Parameter Analyzer, HP 8563E Spectrum Analyzer, Cascade Microtech Probe Stations 4800, 5000, 5500, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Bench test equipment.
- Testers: Teradyne 360, 510, 520, TL-1, HSM, and IMPACT
- Probers: Electroglas 40 80X, TSK APM 6000, KLA 1007
- Programming Languages: UNIX, ASCII
- Software: Cadence 4.42, PADS, Tango, ORCAD, AUTOCAD R12 with solid modeler
Achievements: Designed Custom Mill Orders of Exotic Metals which minimized waste, saved machining time, and reduced costs by over 38%, saving $22,000 over an 8-month period. Electronics as a hobby since age 13. Built analog keyboard synthesizer, Color TV, Class A Audio amplifier projects. Speaker enclosure design and construction