Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.
Pat – Test Engineering Technician
- A highly adaptive and accomplished engineering technician with extensive applications engineering technical experience in the semiconductor industry, focusing on integrated circuits.
- Additional capabilities in PCB layout design, schematics, assembly testing, laboratory management, as well as application expertise in layout, creating files, ordering board fabrication, and assembling boards.
Che – Product Development Engineer
- Cross functional team member with proven technical management and project leadership of system and circuit level designs. Possess extensive background in a range of product development and innovation, from concept through high volume production.
Mau – Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent mechanical design engineer and project manager with 10+ years of solid experience and extensive knowledge in mechanical design of consumer electronics products and electronics devices.
- Major strengths include design product using 3D CAD software such as Creo (Pro/Engineer) and Solid works and CoCreate, manage tooling development with local and overseas vendors and provide technical support for pilot run activity in local or worldwide facilities.
Julia – Validation Engineer
- Software Test/Validation Engineer with 4+ years’ experience in working under V-model and Agile (Scrum) methodologies determining and executing required tests, compiling test data and identifying defects
- Proficient in developing and implementing quality assurance metrics as well as presenting thorough feedback to developers
Trini – Verification Engineer
- Experienced working on functional verification for L2/L3 memory subsystem coherency, memory controller and GPU graphics blocks; block level testbench development with five major SPARC multi-threaded processors, two Samsung GPU chips and one AMD GPU Navi chip; deep understanding of computer architecture, cache design and coherency protocols; proven record in result oriented executions, being an effective team player and meeting design goals; exposure to frontend and backend design, and post-silicon bring up
Jaye – Qual & Test Technician
- Testing and collecting of data of semiconducting devices on a multi-test handler
- Assembling customer samples for use in prototype devices
- Characterization of temperature data during stress testing
Madhu – Mechanical Engineer
- Machine design experience using AutoCAD & Solidworks
- Strong understanding of Mechanical system design & analysis
- Proficient knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, Product Design, 3D CAD Modeling, FEA & CFD HEAT Transfer & Fluid Dynamics
Ronald – Systems Engineer
- Certifications: Apple Certified, A+, Net+, Microsoft Certified Professional
- Apple Technologies: Client and Server MacOS (7.x.x – 10.14.x), Netboot, AppleSUS, MCX, Configuration Profiles, File Server, ExtremeZ-IP, Active Directory/LDAP/OD integration, APNs, iOS, IPCU, Configurator, TomCat, cron/launchd, FTP, VPP, DEP, Developer
Zifan - Digital Design and Mixed Signal Digital Verification Engineer
- Highly motivated senior design engineer with experiences in chip and board design.
- Experienced with digital and analog/digital mix-signal SoC integration and verification, logic synthesis, chip and block level verification, DFT, ATPG, static timing analysis, chip bonding, floorplan, clock tree synthesis, Place and Rout.
Eva – FPGA/ASIC Design Engineer
- High speed, high throughput, low latency FPGA design architecture for network devices and high-performance computation systems
- Extensive experience with Xilinx multigigabit transceivers (GTY, GTX, GTH, GTP) in different modes of operation with data rates from 100 Mbit/s up to 25 Gbit/s, experience with top families of Xilinx FPGAs