Bhowham – Architect/Design & Verification Senior Engineer
- Extensive and progressive cross-functional experience in working with Standards team, Algorithm & Systems team, Application, Benchmarking, Physical Design, and compiler/Software teams.
- Broad knowledge of digital hardware architecture/implementation, providing decisive leadership with analytical rigor identifying improvement areas (Micro-Arch and SOC-Arch) and drive implementation of solutions within PPA budget and schedule.
- Drive solutions from idea to hardware implementation, keeping application requirements/scalability and agility along with Power/Performance/Area trade-offs in mind (using Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Shell scripting, Synopsys tools, PERL, SystemC, Microsoft Visual Studio).
- Strong experience in Architecture/Performance Analysis, Design/Verification/STA of Digital Design SOCs with focus on processors and memory subsystem.
- Strong experience in Modeling and Debugging complex ASIC systems including multicore processor subsystems (e.g Huawei’s home-grown DSP, memory subsystem, TI’s Keystone devices including Cortex-A15: 4-core ARM CPU, COREPACK: 8-core TI DSP C6x series with multilevel memory subsystem with multilevel caches), EMIF Controller/DDR.
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.