Karthik – Design Engineer
- 1-year experience as Design Trainee intern at VAP Engineering Industries, increased efficiency and profits by 2% by changing products design.
- 1+ year experience in cad designing on Automotive Part Components.
- Simulated CFD problems on Exhaust manifolds and heat exchangers using Ansys (Fluent) workbench.
- Excellent modelling skills in Unigraphics NX, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, CREO on 2d and 3d part design.
- Designed ECO-KART chassis using CATIA V5 and performed strength analysis using Ansys.
- Documented Design Verification plan and report (DVP&R) during the part verification and manufacturing approval.
- Conducted DFMEA, Qfd and design optimizations in automotive projects.
- Strong Knowledge on Automotive Power trains, and simulated Engine performance, torque calculations and generated 2nd degree polynomial curves on excel.
- Certified professional in Solid works, and had a strong knowledge on Catia V5, AutoCAD, Ansys workbench, Hyper mesh, ABAQUS.
- Experienced in determining Steering Ratio, and simulated the torque required for vehicle to stop under various design parameters.
- Experience in MATLAB, Minitab, and Excel simulations.
- Experienced in modelling different types of couplings using INVENTOR.
- SKILLS - SolidWorks, Catia V5, Creo, Hyper-Mesh, MATLAB, MS office, Unigraphics Nx, Minitab, Inventor, GD&T (ASME Y14.5), BOM and DFMEA, simulations in Microsoft excel.
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.