Joe – Digital Architect/Designer
- Primary architect and lead the IC mixed-signal development team developing optical sensors.
- Created custom laboratory characterization equipment using stepper motors and a PLC.
- Digital design engineer on a mixed-signal power management device.
- Created a multi-device simulation testbench to simulate a new communication block.
- Developed a Python based ARM cortex M0+ device emulator to allow pre-silicon debugging of embedded ROM code.
- Developed Python digital signature analysis to validate battery pack authenticity.
- Wrote a Python script to generate Verilog AMS interface modules.
- Wrote Python script to analyze device parasitic to quantify noise in a new mixed-signal device
- Worked with customers to establish product requirements and consolidate them into device specifications and development plans.