Joe – Digital Architect/Designer
- Primary architect and lead the IC mixed-signal development team developing optical sensors.
- Created custom laboratory characterization equipment using stepper motors and a PLC.
- Digital design engineer on a mixed-signal power management device.
- Created a multi-device simulation testbench to simulate a new communication block.
- Developed a Python based ARM cortex M0+ device emulator to allow pre-silicon debugging of embedded ROM code.
- Developed Python digital signature analysis to validate battery pack authenticity.
- Wrote a Python script to generate Verilog AMS interface modules.
- Wrote Python script to analyze device parasitic to quantify noise in a new mixed-signal device
- Worked with customers to establish product requirements and consolidate them into device specifications and development plans.
digital chip architect
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.