Alex – Electrical Hardware Design Engineer
- A driven, results-oriented, multi-disciplined engineer with 10+ years of design, troubleshooting, and test experience in medical, consumer, and research electronics.
- Research and development of high-speed digital and analog instruments, embedded systems, electromagnetic induction, optics, surface-mount prototype assembly, JS/C/C++ firmware and software.
- Experienced in development at all stages of the process and multi skills allow to design a product in a very short time with a very limited budget by implementing experience and understanding how the stages of the design process are related to each other.
- Schematic design, PCB layout, PCBA, Testing, Troubleshooting, Documentation, Drawing, and Protocols.
- Programming in C#, Visual Basic, C++. Embedded C, ARM assembler, MPASM assembler.
- Microcontroller development on multiple platforms including: MSP430/432, ARM Cortex M0/M3/M4, Nordic BLE nRF51, PIC12/16/18, Arduino/Atmel, EVE FT800.
- Master’s Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering.