Gregg – Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer
- Dynamic, reliable, and passionate Lead Product Engineer with over 10 years of experience in mechanical/electrical Engineering field. Proven ability with strong communication, leadership, technical and project management skills. Expertise in collecting executing and meeting projects requirements.
- CATIAV5, Enovia, Windchill PDM Link, DFM, DFA, DVP&R, specifications, corrosion prevention, strength, materials, prototype builds, vibration, durability, sheet metal forming, stamping, bending, die casting, extrusion, brackets, grommets, injection molding, 3D printing, VA, VE, CAE analysis
- Low/high voltage wiring, electrical systems, CAN, LIN, ethernet, wire harness hands on construction
- Mastery of Microsoft office programs (MS project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook)
- ECN’s, ECR’s, engineering and wiring harness drawings, GD&T, bill of materials, JIRA
- Active listening, adaptability, conflict management, negotiation, multitasking, decision making, facilitation and problem-solving abilities
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering