Gregg – Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer
- Dynamic, reliable, and passionate Lead Product Engineer with over 10 years of experience in mechanical/electrical Engineering field. Proven ability with strong communication, leadership, technical and project management skills. Expertise in collecting executing and meeting projects requirements.
- CATIAV5, Enovia, Windchill PDM Link, DFM, DFA, DVP&R, specifications, corrosion prevention, strength, materials, prototype builds, vibration, durability, sheet metal forming, stamping, bending, die casting, extrusion, brackets, grommets, injection molding, 3D printing, VA, VE, CAE analysis
- Low/high voltage wiring, electrical systems, CAN, LIN, ethernet, wire harness hands on construction
- Mastery of Microsoft office programs (MS project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook)
- ECN’s, ECR’s, engineering and wiring harness drawings, GD&T, bill of materials, JIRA
- Active listening, adaptability, conflict management, negotiation, multitasking, decision making, facilitation and problem-solving abilities
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.