Abdul– Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Experienced Professional with over 8 years of expertise in Hardware Design and Verification development, embedded software development.
- Experience in RTL Design, Synthesis, Simulation, and Verification of digital systems.
- Expertise in modeling tools like Matlab/Simulink.
- Verification experience using System Verilog, and assertions, Randomization.
- Embedded software development experience using C, C++, assembly, and microcode for device drivers.
- Experienced in creating test environments to run automated tests and verification performed Functional, Unit, and Subsystem testing.
- Very good exposure to software development life cycle like Feasibility, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Programming Languages: C, Python, Verilog, System Verilog, C++, TCL, UVM (Basics).
- Design/Simulation Tools: VCS, Modelsim, Synopsys Design Compiler, PrimeTime, Matlab.
- Schematic/Layout Tools: Cadence Allegro, CIS, Cadence innovos.
- RTOS : MQX- Freescale.
- IPC : Sockets, Semaphores, Message Queues, Shared memory, Pipes.
Hardware Design Engineer,
Kent Smith is a Senior Business Development Manager at Talent 101. He is responsible for managing the semiconductor engineering solutions at Talent 101’s clients. His expertise includes recruiting and workforce solutions, and working with engineering groups at Talent 101’s clients to improve business performance.