Alexander – Research & Development Engineering
- Experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Strong experience in measuring fields including radio frequency (RF), analog circuits, AD-DA conversions, COTS, diagnostics, EMI/EMC, ESD, MEMS, microprocessors, optical, precision low-level signal acquisition, power supplies, real-time system, signal integrity, simulation, systems.
- Creates projects proposal, budget, schedule, forecast, and test plan.
- Interfacing with suppliers and vendors.
- Signal integrity: PSpice, LT Spice, TINA, SIMetrix simulation. Conduct design reviews: Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR). Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods in achieving production yield improvements Trade-Offs. Redundancy. Electromagnetic radiation. ESD-EMI-EMC issue. Agile environment. Factory Acceptance and System Integration Tests. MIL-STD-461E/464C/810G, DO-160, DO-254.