Rohan - Digital VLSI Engineer, Mid-level
- Experience in RTL Design (with Verilog HDL and System Verilog) and Logic Synthesis.
- Hands-on experience of Constraint Random based, System Verilog Assertion based, and Coverage driven Functional Verification.
- In-depth knowledge on CMOS Integrated Circuits, Digital Logic Design, ASIC & FPGA Design flow, Static Timing Analysis (STA), Power Analysis & Optimization and DFT (Scan).
- Good understanding of Physical design flow (Floorplanning, Clock Tree Synthesis, Place,and Route) and Physical Verification.
- Good theoretical knowledge on Computer Architecture and organization (Pipelining, Cache Memory, and Tomasulo Algorithm).
- Proficient in Perl scripting using Perl Regular Expressions and Hashes.
- Protocols: UART, I2C, SPI, AMBA – APB, AHB and AXI.
- EDA/ Software Tools: Synopsys VCS, Synopsys DC, Cadence NC Sim, Cadence Virtuoso, Altera Quartus II, ModelSim-Altera, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado, SPICE, MATLAB.
- Languages: Verilog HDL, System Verilog HDVL, C/ C++ (Object Oriented) Programming, PERL Scripting, UNIX Shell Scripting.