Grayson – Physical Design Engineer
- Experienced Physical Design Engineer in high-technology industry with proven expertise worked on numerous ASIC chip designs using various technology processes and challenging designs in advance CMOS technology nodes.
- Work experience on both SOC and CPU designs.
- Technical skills:
- Hardware: HP9000, SUN-OS, PC, and Macintosh
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MSDOS, Widows, X-Windows, Windows XP
- Language: TCL/Tk, Bash, C-shell, HTML, VHDL, and Verilog
- Tools: Cadence tools, SOC_Encounter (First Encounter, Nanoroute), Qplace, HyperExtract, PKS, syn2gcf, syn2tlf, Design Planner, Daphne, Design Compiler and ICC & ICC2 Synopsys tools. Vantage, Motive, Prime Time, Calibre, ClearDDTs, ClearCase, DesignSync
- Web Design Tool: Dreamweaver CS4, Flash CS4, Photoshop
- Master of Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.