Fred - Senior Test Technician
- Build and repair AOA, Stall warning transmitters and computers
- Build, calibrate and ATP Aerospace electronic and mechanical instruments
- Evaluate and troubleshoot electronic and mechanical instruments
- Repair and calibrate electronic and mechanical instruments to product specifications
- Build, test and calibrate mechanical stands, grips and subassemblies
- Perform peer inspections and troubleshoot for quality workmanship
- Assist engineers in formulating and executing tests and procedures to maintain accuracy of products
- Skills: Micro assembly, soldering, lean manufacturing, self- starter, easy to work with, excellent dexterity, handle multiple projects, problem solver, read prints, create work instructions, meet deadlines, strong work ethics, team player and commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken.
- Equipment: Laser marker, digital multimeters, test equipment, A/C D/C power supplies, laser welder, microscope, wind tunnel, x-ray, Thermotron ESS chambers, multiple test and measurement tools.