Maria– Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer with experience in embedded software and hardware for aircraft vibration and health and usage monitoring systems.
- Design and maintenance of aerospace software with real-time operating systems (pSOS, ThreadX, VxWorks and DEOS).
- Maintenance, improvements and bug-fixes on ARINC-653 partitioned avionic software.
- DO-178B Level D software development methodology.
- Fluent in C and C++ language (including Standard Template Library) and familiar with ADA, C++CLI.
- Designed and implemented embedded drivers, boot up, built-in-test, database, calibration and automated test.
- Software successfully implemented on Northrop Grumman MQ-8B, CH-46, Sikorsky S-76C++, Agusta A-109 and other helicopters and on Boeing 787 and Embraer E2 jets