Ganti – Verification Engineer
- 10+ years of experienced in digital design and verification.
- Designed micro-controllers, protocol controllers (multi-channel HDLC, AMI), DRAM.
- controller, DSP functions (IIR/FIR filters, digital gain blocks, companders, DTMF generator), uP interfaces, serial interfaces and JTAG interface.
- Written high level functions/behavioral models of ISDN S/T analog interface, DSP functions of CODEC, DTMF generator, SBus, ISA bus and memory elements.
- Experience with verification of GPIO, ARM, DDR and Flash interfaces.
- Experienced using RTL simulators (VSC, Nc-verilog, Modelsim), synthesis (DC), timing (PT), equivalence checkers (formality), fault simulators, UVM functional coverage (scoreboards), assertions (bindfiles) and UVM covergroups, lint analysis, and code coverage (Atrenta/Spyglass) tools.
- Experience using AMS and System Verilog based OVM/UVM.
Nick Trompert is a Sr. Manager. He is responsible for connecting with the best engineering and information technology talent and resources in the world. He is one of the founders of Talent 101 and joined full time after college.